Skip to content

Menu dropdown not working

edited May 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I just purchased Sendy this weekend. The install just went fine, was very easy to do. I still have a few problems though.

When I'm logged in I can see a branch & profile button with my name in the right corner. Problem is that when I click it, nothing happens. I tried to add 2 branches to see if it only drops down when you have multiple ones, but still nothing. So this is kinda annoying me since now I can't change my settings, unless I type /settings myself in the URL bar, but that's not really the way to go right...

I tried this in chrome, FF and IE, all the same problem. I looked at console with Chrome inspector and it gave me these errors:
http://i.imgur.com/6WtzzHD.jpg

I guess it has something to do with it? Could you please take a look at it?

Also, another question I have, not a real bug; is it possible to make another user account to use Sendy? I saw you can add clients when adding a branch, but I just want some other account for one of my colleagues. I didn't find this option, is there one?

Cheers,

Robbie

Comments

• Hi Robbie,

There's no known bugs with the settings button. I suspect not all files has been uploaded to your /sendy/ directory. Can you re-upload all files again and ensure all files are uploaded?

Thanks.

Ben

• Hello Ben

Thanks for your fast answer, really appreciate it. I check if all the files were uploaded, they were. So I tried to reuploading all the files, and this solved the problem! Really weird, but it helped :)

So anything on that multi user question? Is it possible in sendy?

Thanks for the help.

• You're welcome. :)

is it possible to make another user account to use Sendy?

No that's not possible. You can only create one login for each brand at this time.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.