Skip to content

Upgrading to PHP 7.3 and Zapier

edited September 2019 in Troubleshooting

Hi Ben,

Hope all is well.

1. I upgraded my VPS server to PHP 7.3. When I did this the website would no longer load. It now loads a blank page. Is there any additional server settings that need to be made? My hosting provider is asking.
  2. I wanted to use Zapier to create a Zap from Jot Form to Sendy. Basically customer fills out Form and I want to save the email address in Sendy. I have SSL set up. And before I was attempting to upgrade to 7.3 I was on 5.x of PHP. What was happening is that any Zapier tests runs said they were successful but no email address was being added to Sendy. I made sure I used the API Key and had selected the proper list with a valid email. I tried numerous times without success and different valid email addresses.

I had sent some error log info and they said "That looks like suhosin is blocking the code". So hence the reason I decided to have them upgrade to v PHP 7.3.

James

Comments

• Hi,

I upgraded my VPS server to PHP 7.3. When I did this the website would no longer load. It now loads a blank page. Is there any additional server settings that need to be made? My hosting provider is asking.

Sendy is tested on PHP 7.3 as well, there’s no need for any special settings.

I wanted to use Zapier to create a Zap from Jot Form to Sendy. Basically customer fills out Form and I want to save the email address in Sendy. I have SSL set up. And before I was attempting to upgrade to 7.3 I was on 5.x of PHP. What was happening is that any Zapier tests runs said they were successful but no email address was being added to Sendy. I made sure I used the API Key and had selected the proper list with a valid email. I tried numerous times without success and different valid email addresses.

Please see ? https://sendy.co/forum/discussion/13691/zapier-can-connect-but-it-is-not-adding-subscribers#Item_3

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.