Skip to content

Image library

edited August 2013 in Suggestions

I would love to have an integrated image library in the solution. Mybe something similar to the wordpress medias.

Use case:
You can upload images by bunch and use them anitime when you came back to insert in a new campaign draft

Comments

• I would very much like this as well. I keep reuploading images I use more often.

• +1 .... Very much needed! It would be great to have access to previously uploaded images.

• +1 Yes that's much needed feature to make it helpful to either re-use images from previous campaigns or have clients use them for to build new templates. Start with 1) General Image/Media Library integration for All Brands/Users first then add 2) Capability to Custom Categorize image library with sub-categories i.e. People, Computers, etc. then 3) Add Image Library permission based access on Brand and User level... that would be great, thanks!

• +1, but I would add to make sure the libraries are private to each individual brand and provide the abilities to limit how much disk space each brand can use (much like the monthly quota works)

• This feature is highly needed.