Skip to content

About the DKIM verification, please help.

edited November 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hello there,

I just bought your great product, and test it running well.

And I have question about the DKIM verification, as I know after DKIM verification the 'via amazonses' tag would be removed, it is great.

In fact, I have verified my domain www.my_domain.com, and set up the bounces and complaints, DKIM verified, all is OK.

I have verified a email that with this domain, service@my_domain.com, and have also set up the bounces and complaints SNS, the mail have not verifed the DKIM

But when I send mail, the receive box would also get the 'via amazonses' tag, and I would get the feedback mail to service@my_domain.com, in fact, I have disabled the feedback both in domain and mail.

Please help, how could I remove the 'via amazonese' tag, and do not receive the feedback mail.

Regards,

Nelson

Comments

• BenBen
    edited November 2013

Hi Nelson,

1. First of all, there is no need to verify the email address if its domain has already been verified. Remove that email address to remove any unnecessary confusion.
    2. Verify your domain without 'www'. Unless your email looks like this → service@www.my_domain.com (which I don't think is the case)
    3. Make sure your DKIM is verified and enabled (you need to manually click enable to enable it) for your verified domain in your Amazon SES console.

Then try sending an email to yourself again.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.