Skip to content

Sent campaign should have used up 10k allowed quota, but ended up with 2k+ remaining quota.

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
Sent out a Campaign with 10k recipients in a list. Sendy recorded all 10k as recipients.
However after the campaign has been sent, there were 2k+ left remaining quota.
Tried with 2 campaigns of 10k each over 2 days and ended up the same situation on both days (both have got a leftover of 2k+ after the campaign is being sent).
Any idea why this is happening? Is there a way to export the delivered list from Amazon to check which emails have been delivered and which emails have not?
Thank you

Comments

• Hi, I am suspecting Amazon did not deliver some of these emails. I'll continue to investigate.
  • anything you need that I can provide to help you with your investigation?
  • No I don't need anything for now. Another user have a similar issue and it turns out Amazon did not deliver some emails. I'll find a way to store these errors if Amazon throws them.
  • I've just released the latest version 1.1.2. Sendy now capture errors in the database when sending. These errors, together with the subscriber's name and email can be downloaded as a CSV. From there, you can see why certain emails weren't sent.
This discussion has been closed.