Skip to content

Sendy hasn't reported any bounces but sender has received many soft and hard bounce reports

edited December 2012 in Troubleshooting
As the question implies, we have sent out 2 campaigns one of 7k and another of 6k. Both reports display 0% bounce rates, but the sender has confirmed and forwarded me many bounce notifications from the campaigns.

Other stats have been recorded as expected. This now makes it very difficult to process the bounces. What do you think could be wrong? Something with Sendy or SES?

Thanks

Comments

• Just logged into SES account and bounces can be seen from the SES dashboard. Assume there is something up with Sendy?
  • Hi @will, nothing wrong with either.

PM me your AWS console login details so that I can check your SES and SNS setup to see what's wrong.

Thanks.
  • Hi @will, thanks for the AWS login details.

I just logged in to check and saw that bounces and complaints wasn't set up at all in SNS and SES. This is outlined in the get started guide http://sendy.co/get-started

I've just set them up for you, you're good to go.
  • Ah ok - For the campaigns we have just sent, is there a way we can export the bounce data from SES? If so, I'm happy to write a script to update the Sendy DB..
  • No there's no way to export bounce data from SES. I know, would be good if they let us.
This discussion has been closed.