Skip to content

Schedule campaigns to send when quota replenishes

edited December 2012 in Questions
Ben,

I read the thread here http://sendy.co/discussion/257#Item_4 and have deleted the following:

$("#schedule-btn").addClass("disabled");
$("#schedule-btn").attr("disabled", "disabled");

Nothing has changed and the disable warning pops up. How do I enable scheduling when new campaign exceeds present quota?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited September 2014
    Hi @vincentpolisi,

I just checked and I was able to schedule an email when 'sends left' is 0 after removing lines 60 and 61 of /js/create/main.php:

$("#schedule-btn").addClass("disabled");
    $("#schedule-btn").attr("disabled", "disabled");

As of version 1.1.9.4

Please send me your:

1) Installation URL, email and password
    2) FTP details

so I can check.

Thanks.

Ben
  • Hi Vincent,

Thanks for sending me the credentials. I've replied you via email, basically the schedule button is enabled even when I selected over the quota.

Thanks.

Ben

• Ben, thank you. I will test it again the next time I am over quota. I have been pushing the limits to get the limit ramped up. I was using Chrome and I could never get anything other than a greyed out button when the over limit dialog came up.

• Hi Vincent,

You're very welcome. I'm using Chrome as well, tested on your installation and the scheduling button (not the 'send now' button) is enabled (as seen in the screenshot sent to you in my email).

Email me the next time your scheduling button doesn't enable even after removing the 2 lines of code, I will check it immediately.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.