Skip to content

Sendy emails not being sent

edited December 2012 in Troubleshooting

From the Sendy interface, I get message that all the emails have been sent. But AWS tells me that only 16 or 17 emails have been sent (out of 6K+). I am on sendy 1.1.3.1.

What could be the issue here?

Looked around for similar problem statement - but couldn't find anything relevant.

Comments

• Hi @ashish,

Amazon's quota takes some time to update. How long have you waited?

Thanks.

Ben

• More than a few days. Even sendy is reporting only 8 opens (though showing 6K+ sent), which surely means that 6K+ wasn't even sent.

• Hi @ashish,

Please PM me your installation URL and password so I can check what's amiss?

Thanks.

Ben

• Hi @ashish,

Thanks for the installation credentials. I noticed (and you mentioned) that this only happens on the last 3 to 4 campaigns.

I also saw that you were able to send previously without problems.

I checked your previous campaigns and noticed that bounce and complaints wasn't registered for any of your campaigns. This means that you've been sending emails to email addresses that 'bounced' or 'complained' over and over again, which may result in your SES account getting suspended.

I tried sending a test campaign using your AWS credentials but I don't receive anything.

But when I send a test campaign using my AWS credentials, I receive everything.

So the problem comes down to your Amazon SES account not letting you send emails.

1. Can you verify if Amazon suspended your account?
    2. Can you double check your AWS credentials again?
    3. Also please make sure to set up bounces and complaints http://sendy.co/get-started

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.