Skip to content

Is it possible to increase sending limit while a campaign is sending?

edited November 2016 in Questions

Hey guys! I'm new to Sendy, but I've found it to be 1000x better than any of the big platforms (Mail Chimp etc).

I have a massive list that I send to (341k!), and I've just finished setting up Sendy & am sending my first campaign.. BUT, I've just noticed I still had the setting set to 1 email per second (whereas I have a limit of 80/second with SES).

Is there a way to modify this setting while a campaign is running? Note: I have already adjusted the actual setting itself, but it doesn't seem to have made a difference to the campaign that is still sending emails.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Hi,

I'm new to Sendy, but I've found it to be 1000x better than any of the big platforms (Mail Chimp etc).

I'm glad to hear that! :)

Is there a way to modify this setting while a campaign is running? Note: I have already adjusted the actual setting itself, but it doesn't seem to have made a difference to the campaign that is still sending emails.

The only way to let the new send rate take effect is to reboot your server. Once your server is reboot, Sendy will automatically resume sending where it left off if you previously setup a cron job for scheduled.php. If you didn't setup a cron job previously, click the 'Resume' button on the campaign item to resume sending.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.