Skip to content

Bounces & complaints not working

edited March 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I can't see bounces in Sendy. I follow 3 times the step 6 & 7 and it doesn't work.

The email I use in Amazon SES (sender) is a @.ch. It is a problem?

Regards
lucas

Comments

• Hi Lucas,

I follow 3 times the step 6 & 7 and it doesn't work.

You should follow step 6, 7 and 8 http://sendy.co/get-started.

If you've already setup bounces & complaints SNS topics/subscriptions, you need to register bounces (step 7.5 to 7.7) and complaints (step 8.5 to 8.7 & 8.9) for your sending emails or domain. Can you verify that you've done that?

Thanks.

Ben

• Yes, I verified 3 times and I don't understand.

Can I send you screenshot with the different configuration?

• Hi @cuci,

Can you please PM me these details so I can take a look:

• Sendy installation URL, email and password
    • Access to mySQL database (phpMyAdmin or hosting control panel access)
    • AWS login credentials

Thanks.

Ben

• Hello,
    I check the mySQL and I understand the problem. Maybe it can be useful for other client.

In the page "Edit brand" I had write my email (company email) in the from input. But when I create an email, I have change this with the email (expedited email) that I have write in AWS. And it does work....

Maybe, when you create a campain, and change the "from" you can make the same verification that you have in the edit brand page. Or maybe it's important to indicate that it's necessary to verify the email in the brand page for the validation with AWS and not the from in the campain.

Best regards,
    Lucas

• Hi Lucas,

Glad you found out the reason and thanks for sharing. Sounds to me like the "from email" you used didn't have bounces/complaints feedback loop setup hence Sendy kept letting you know that they weren't setup.

Ben

• edited March 2013

Hi there Lucas

See the following screen shot , you need to ensure the Verified senders have the SNS notifications enabled
    http://bit.ly/14EgdiB

Kb

This discussion has been closed.