Skip to content

I am getting zero quota since April 9

edited April 2013 in Troubleshooting

On various days , I sent different campaigns .I was able to send around 10000 newsletters before that. I advised my host Arvixe to sync clock with NTP . They have told that unfortunately , it will affect every body on the shared server. Also here is their reply "
I have created the following file for you: /home/mottle12/php.ini
You can set the date/timezone in here.
Please note that the server clock is currently correct."
Still I am unable to get the desired quota from AWS. Pl help.
When earlier the campaigns were getting through correctly, does that not mean that the clock is in sync with NTP? Now is there any other trouble.
Pl help

Comments

• Hi Dilip,

Having your server clock synced with NTP is an Amazon SES requirement.

Also here is their reply " I have created the following file for you: /home/mottle12/php.ini You can set the date/timezone in here.

Syncing your server clock with NTP has nothing to do with setting server date/timezone.

If your host company refuses to sync it because you're on a shared host, you may want to consider switching to their VPS. Or host Sendy on Amazon EC2 in which I provide setup & installation service for. If you're interested, PM me for more details.

Thanks.

Ben

• Yes, Ben. I shall be grateful if you host Sendy on Amazon EC2. Do I need to remove any lines from my existing server ? I will prefer Standard on demand Instance -Small(default) mode. Also pl let me know how can I make payment for these services .

This discussion has been closed.