Skip to content

My Review on Sendy

edited April 2013 in Using Sendy

All stars are out of 5 stars

Installation - 4 stars

While there is no doubt installation is easy but it can be made very easy using automatic installer instead of changing config php file. Just like Wordpress. Add 1 more page for installation to enter server mysql host, username and password. Then it would be 5 stars

UI/UX - 5 stars

The UI is amazing. Non clutter, minimalistic and futuristic. Easy navigation from 1 place to another with options that are required unlike others who clutter up everything. You decide what to do and you get that

Technical Aspects : 4 stars

Well no product is technically perfect, there is always room of improvement. Even when you think it has all features next version your mind will come up with something new. Although I would like to use Created lists in one brand to be used by another brands. A kind of sharing which will reduce memory and CPU hog to import them again. Also Export List icon should be present in tabled format. No need to click each list and then export.

Support : 5 stars

Ben's support has been awesome. I would say all BPO companies should learn from him. He goes out of his way to help you and resolves the problem. I know Sendy isn't big corp but the kudos to Ben for doing everything. Unlike other Digital products company whose attitude change after 1-2 times of free support for Ben its like you are a new customer always.

Overall rating : 4.5 stars

Keep up Sendy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.