Skip to content

Shared database with wordpress

edited January 2022 in Questions

Hello,

I was using Sendy and it was great but I've decided to switch domain host and I'm not sure I'll be able to continue using it. I mooved my wordpress website to OVH (web perso) and they allow me only one sql database which is already occupied by my wordpress. Sendy required its own database at installation. Do you think I can put the same credentials and database for sendy than for my wordpress ? Can they share one database or they have to have both of them a dedicated database ?

Thanks you ! Also, Sendy team, could you contact me regarding my license key ? I'm not sure I'll be able to install it again on another website cause I think I've registered it on my domain host adress and not my own. Can I Check that point with you ?

Good day everyone

Comments

• Hi,

Do you think I can put the same credentials and database for sendy than for my wordpress

You can, but it's still recommended to use a new database for Sendy rather than share with another application (like wordpress).

could you contact me regarding my license key ? I'm not sure I'll be able to install it again on another website cause I think I've registered it on my domain host adress and not my own.

If you want to change your licensed domain, you can do it here → https://sendy.co/#forms

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thanks for your answer, have a good day

This discussion has been closed.