Skip to content

My autoresponder emails are not delivering accurately

edited July 2018 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I am having a hard time with me autoresponder mails. I am testing them with familiar mails, and they are not delivering sequentially.

I set up an optin for on my website and connected it to a list on my Sendy account so people can automatically optin via there.

I also set a series of autoresponders to deliver within 12 minutes, some test emails.

I then use some emails I own from different providers (yahoo, gmail, etc) to sign up.

After sign up, there are misses. For instance, the first was supposed to deliver immediately after signup. This process is skipped for the gmail, while other processes are also skipped for the Yahoo! mail.

I have done this procedure over and again, and with more emails. The skipping is irregular (the second email may be missed for the gmail, or the third). At other times, one email is delivered twice, in place of a differently scheduled mail.

This will mess my campaign.

How do I fix this?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited July 2018

Hi,

there are misses

Please ensure your cron job for autoresponders.php is set to run every 1 minute (not anything more) as per the cron job setup instructions.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.