Skip to content

Missing icons in interface

edited May 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hey Ben,

I am missing the icons included with BOOTSTRAP..

I have chmod -R 777 /sendy/dir and no help...

It has been happening on and off for a while now and I have not found any common denominators...

I have 2 copies running ( one on my old server / one on my new server ) pointing to the same database both running 1.1.6.3... the old is working fine...

I have re-installed the raw files from a fresh downloading of the zip file and am still seeing placeholders...

Everything still seems to work... just a little annoying...

any pointers where I should look?

thanks,

matt

Comments

• Never mind...

not sure what is happening... but it keeps reverting to the old https from the OLD server... and since I am not logged in... it cannot get to that content...

sorry about that..

matt

• Interesting to see this comment re icons.

On mine the icons seem to display ok in IE9 - but not in Google Chrome ? (on MS Windows 7)...

In Google Chrome I just get an outline of a little square displayed instead of the icon - but the icon displays ok in IE9...

• yea... good thinking... I just opened it up in FIREFOX and it was working fine... so this might be just a CHROME issue... ( don't have IE )

m

• Perversely - I seem to have a situation where if I want to look at the subscribe form for a list it won't work in IE 9 - the screen grey/blacks out as a background but the subscribe form window isn't displayed - so to see the subscribe form I have to use Google Chrome - where it works ok ! So IE9 gives me screen icons but no subscribe form - whilst Google Chrome is vice versa !

This discussion has been closed.