Skip to content

Other way of using Sendy API

edited December 2019 in Questions

Hello, I developed a mobile app and I am using sendy for my newsletters, it's perfect so thanks you but I want to do more with Sendy if that's possible.
I've see that the only things we can do with Sendy API is add subscribers and delete them of lists. I've also read that you can automatically send them an email with cron jobs and autoresponders.

In my app, people sell their stuff and I want to develop an email notification if someone's item is bought. What I think I can do is : create a list of subscribers with no one, when an item is sold, I add the seller to a "Sold list" with the API and automatically send him an email saying his object has been sold thanks to autoresponders, and then automatically delete him of the lists thanks to the API.

Do you think it's doable ? Thanks you

Comments

• Hi,

What I think I can do is : create a list of subscribers with no one, when an item is sold, I add the seller to a "Sold list" with the API and automatically send him an email saying his object has been sold thanks to autoresponders, and then automatically delete him of the lists thanks to the API. Do you think it's doable ?

Yes that's doable.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.