Skip to content

Amazon SES Status - SignatureDoesNotMatch

edited February 2021 in Troubleshooting

Hi

I was working with Sendy from the version 4 with Amazon SES and recently bought the version 5, in the release 5.0 the Amazon SES does not work, I deleted the IAM user and created a new one, added permissions for both SNSfull and SESfull, re-added the domain and emails in SES until the verified status appears. I also make some tests in AWS and it is working fine. My sending limit is 50,000. Everything seems ok, but I always received the status error Error: SignatureDoesNotMatch in Sendy. I have CentOS 7 and update the date to my zone NTP.

I also upgraded to the latest 5.2 version as usual in Sendy and it doesn't work.

Many thanks

Comments

• BenBen
    edited February 2021

Hi,

but i always received the status error Error: SignatureDoesNotMatch in sendy

Your server clock is not synced with NTP.

Run the following command to sync your server's clock with NTP:

sudo /usr/sbin/ntpdate 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org 1.north-america.pool.ntp.org 2.north-america.pool.ntp.org 3.north-america.pool.ntp.org

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited February 2021

Hi Ben.

The problem was that i have CentOS 7.4 as it comes with chronyd, this version have a bug, the time was 5 minutes on back. The solution was to delete chronyd and install ntpd. then sync the server clock with NTP.

Many thanks

BR.

This discussion has been closed.