Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Sent campaign should have used up 10k allowed quota, but ended up with 2k+ remaining quota.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down shadowshadow
    Sent out a Campaign with 10k recipients in a list. Sendy recorded all 10k as recipients.
    However after the campaign has been sent, there were 2k+ left remaining quota.
    Tried with 2 campaigns of 10k each over 2 days and ended up the same situation on both days (both have got a leftover of 2k+ after the campaign is being sent).
    Any idea why this is happening? Is there a way to export the delivered list from Amazon to check which emails have been delivered and which emails have not?
    Thank you
  • 4 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen
    Hi, I am suspecting Amazon did not deliver some of these emails. I'll continue to investigate.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down shadowshadow
    anything you need that I can provide to help you with your investigation?
    No I don't need anything for now. Another user have a similar issue and it turns out Amazon did not deliver some emails. I'll find a way to store these errors if Amazon throws them.
    I've just released the latest version 1.1.2. Sendy now capture errors in the database when sending. These errors, together with the subscriber's name and email can be downloaded as a CSV. From there, you can see why certain emails weren't sent.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions