Skip to content

Upgrade to 1.1.5 and data is gone

edited February 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hi Ben,

I just upgraded the Sendy installation from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 and followed all upgrade instructions exactly as they are written. Initially it appeared that the upgrade was successful as I can log into the installation and see the brands. When I click on a brand, I can see the previous campaigns, however, when I click on one of the campaign links, I am given a page with no data. More troubling, when I go to view the lists, they are no longer there. Signups and Unsubscribes are no longer working either. I did re-upload the files again in case one or more files were dropped by the FTP client, but still no success.

Any help is appreciated!

thanks,
Jeff

Comments

• Hi Jeff,

That sounds weird, but I don't think your data are all gone.

PM me your installation URL, email and password. As well as your FTP and access to your mySQL database (phpmyadmin or hosting control panel).

Thanks.

Ben

• Hi Jeff,

We've resolved this over PM. The issue was openssl_encrypt wasn't supported on your PHP install and Sendy didn't catch it.

To those reading this who had already upgraded to 1.1.5 and having the same issue, I've updated the build in http://sendy.co/get-updated. Only 1 file was changed → /includes/helpers/short.php

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.