Skip to content

Send more mails..

edited February 2013 in Using Sendy

Hi,
my problem is:

I want send around 16000 mail in one day, and my limit in ses amazon is 10000, if i try to send in my list of (10000 contact) the mail your sistem don't make to me to send a mail. The problem is that my server provider don't have a crono job every 5 minute, but only 30 minute..How I resolve my problem??? I try to request make up my limit in amazon ses but ours responde is not compresible!!!
I divided my list contact in 2 part and I send a mail in two day...but is not very very useful!!!
thank's Alessandro

Comments

• Hi Alessandro,

The problem is that my server provider don't have a crono job every 5 minute, but only 30 minute

You need to switch to VPS (I'm pretty sure you're on shared hosting) or other hosting companies that does not have this "30 min only" restriction. Or try using an external provider for cron jobs http://sendy.co/discussion/328/can-i-run-cron-jobs-from-an-external-service-/p1

I try to request make up my limit in amazon ses but ours responde is not compresible!!! I divided my list contact in 2 part and I send a mail in two day...but is not very very useful!!!

You needed need to get extended access or send 10,000 (your quota) frequently to have Amazon raise your limits.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.