Skip to content

New Sendy Wordpress Sidebar Plugin

edited March 2017 in Contributions

Hi Ben, I hope this is okay. I had fallen in love with Sendy after I picked it up in 2015. I have sent so many emails for pennies and it's my best marketing feature bar none. So I designed a plugin so I could make lots of sidebars to go with the brands I have. I just got the new widget finally uploaded to the WordPress directory about 15 minutes ago. I am excited because it took 3 months to finally get here.

Total Support Widget

I did this because I was frustrated with the limited offerings of Sendy plugins/widgets/addons. It's totally free and packed with goodies. I hope this is well received and I plan on doing some more plugins that will add to Sendy's awesomeness. I am thankful I found Sendy, and for the work that Ben has put into it. The plugin covers Patreon, social media links (20) using Font Awesome, and support for Sendy and Mailchimp. Sorry about adding Mailchimp in but I had to for my mothers blog. It's going to take a bit to get her onto Sendy.

I am going to try to handle all the support on my podcast network because it's what I made it for.

Ben, can this be added to the third-party plugin page?

Comments

• Hi Adam,

I'm glad that you like Sendy and even made a Wordpress plugin for it. I've added it to Sendy's 'Third party resources' at https://sendy.co/api.

All the best. :)

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thank you Ben! Sendy has been good to me and it drove me to make this and give it away. There are many people out there like me that have no idea that you can have something other than MailChimp.

This discussion has been closed.