Skip to content

Some email addresses aren't imported

edited March 2017 in Questions

I have around 3000 contacts refuse to be imported by all means, I tried to import email only or name + email but always fail.

I add them manually in "Add name and email per line" however always fail to import. It imports any other email except those 3000.

is there any reason for ignoring some emails?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited May 2020

Hi,

is there any reason for ignoring some emails?

Here's a list of reasons why some records aren't imported → https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#some-records-from-csv-not-imported

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited March 2017

Yes, some emails in my CSV are marked as Unsubscribed or Marked as spam in one or more lists in the same brand.

But why not importing them into another list while they already unsubscribed from another list?

• BenBen
    edited March 2017

Hi,

If an email address is already marked as ‘unsubscribed’ in another list, the same email address will not be imported into an existing list or a new list. Otherwise if you send the person another email, they will very likely mark your email as spam which may eventually cause Amazon to suspend your Amazon SES account.

However if you still want to import the same email address that was marked as ‘unsubscribed’ in another list for some reason, change the ‘Unsubscribe settings’ in the list settings to ‘Only this list’:

Screenshot:

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.