Skip to content

Only Sending 1/2 of total List out

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
I have a 3,000 list but Sendy is only sending out about half. Have sent two newsletters out over the course of two weeks and same result...

Running - Sendy 1.1.1.4 (previous 1.1.1) Running Sendy in an EC2 US East instance with CRON set to 10min.

In Sendy it appears to have sent ALL 3,000 emails with the GREEN Sent Icon next to each Campaign. BUT

In SES interface it only shows 1200 sent AND in the SENDY Homepage showing SES Quota it also shows identicle info - 1200 sent.

My SES is set to production MaxSendRate = 28 per sec with 10,000 limit and setup completed as per SENDY setup guide...

Any thoughts on what to check would be appreciated

Comments

• Hi, I am suspecting Amazon did not deliver some of these emails. I'll continue to investigate.
  • Hi Ben, thanks for looking into this. I could see a few, maybe even 100 but close to 50% or over 1,600 I'm thinking something stalled and did not recover.... Oh the joy of trouble shooting. :)
  • @Ben - FYI, I created a 'new' subscriber list and it appears all 3,000 were sent. Just exported original list created in version 1.1.1 and uploaded again as a new list...
  • Thanks, that sounds like Amazon wasn't delivering some emails from your previous campaign.
  • I've just released the latest version 1.1.2. Sendy now capture errors in the database when sending. These errors, together with the subscriber's name and email can be downloaded as a CSV. From there, you can see why certain emails weren't sent.
This discussion has been closed.