Skip to content

autoresponder not sending and "all auto responders have been created" message

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
I set up a test auto responder and then added one of my addresses as a contact on the list with the auto responder through the "quick add" dialogue box in the program. The responders I set up were to reply "immediately" and "10 minutes after signing up". Neither of the messages "sent". My cron jobs are set up as:
*/5 * * * * php /home3/lawnbusi/public_html/ultimatecontact/scheduled.php > /dev/null 2>&1
and
* * * * * php /home3/lawnbusi/public_html/ultimatecontact/autoresponders.php > /dev/null 2>&1

I am also getting the message "all auto responders have been created". We are limited on autoresponders? Is this a "per list" limit? If not, what is the limitation?

Comments

• I changed the cron tab for the autoresponders to */1 * * * and that seemed to solve the sending.

But it does bring up the question: can I manually add a contact to the autoresponder sequence?

The two address I added through the program dialogue didn't trigger the autoresponders.
  • BenBen
    edited November 2012
    Yes the cron instructions for autoresponders says */1 (every min). Glad that you figured it out.

No, autoresponders will not trigger when adding emails from the interface. Autoresponders will only trigger when emails are fed in through the API or subscribe form.
This discussion has been closed.