Skip to content

Last 10 opened wrong?

edited December 2012 in Troubleshooting
Today I've sent my first test newsletter. I have 4 recipients in my list.

I was the first who opened newsletter. After that "Last 10 opened" showed my email.
Few minutes after, my partner opened email, and after he did that under "Last 10 opened" there was his name and email but twice. My email disappeared from "Last 10 opened"

Is this known issue or?

Regards

Comments

• When you download the CSV for Last 10 opened, did you see your email?
  • Yes, there is my email..
  • That means all opens are recorded.

I can't reproduce the problem of emails appearing twice but I'll look into this.
  • Ok, please look into this issue. If you want I can even offer you Teamviewer session or give you login to my sendy instalation so you can look at the problem at my side directly
  • I just had the exact same issue.

I opened and I appeared, then someone else opened, and his email appears twice and mine is gone.

When i export opens, only MINE appears in csv, and theirs is gone.

Now they did mark as spam, so not sure if that removes them from CSV when exported, but display still shows 2 lines with same email and mine is gone.
  • edited December 2012
    I've just figured out something else.... My Test newsletter was sent to 5 people. So the story is known, I've opened first, then my partner opened it and he was listed twice...and I disappear from the list...

BUT

after the third person opened email, then everything went back to normal: I was first in the list, my partner was second, third person was third...

So I believe it's some silly logic bug as it appears only when two people open email
  • Theres more to the story. If you get more opens, it gets messed up again.
    I have had 4 opens now, but instead of showing 4 uniques names, it shows 2 names twice. But if i download the csv, the data is correct, 4 unique email addresses, but displayed in report is 2 and 2.
  • @igorsb @abenyukhis Thanks for outlining the steps to produce this issue. I'll look into this. Thanks once again.
  • Hi all,

This bug has been fixed in the latest version 1.1.4.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.