Skip to content

Show who clicked which links in Link Activity

edited January 2013 in Suggestions
When you click on a user it pops up information on them like what they clicked, it would be useful on the Link Activity to display, instead of just having the Unique and Total counts, to make them clickable and display a list of email addresses that have clicked on that link.

Comments

• BenBen
    edited January 2013
    In the report, if you click on a subscriber's name or email (either in the report of the subscriber list), you'll see the subscriber's open and click history.
  • Yes but we should see it in the campaign reporting. It would be great to see it in the opens report when we download the csv. Otherwise in the subscriber list it is not possible to filter the subscribers who opened.
  • +1 for me
    I already suggested it some time ago.

http://sendy.co/discussion/comment/419#Comment_419

It should be easy to do and it would be very useful to see the number of opens per user on a campaign basis.

Tks!
  • edited January 2013
    BUMP +1 for me too.

Also, if you could add a Date & Time for the Last XX Opened - plus if we could expand Last 10 to a user defined variable in the UI. IE: Last 20, Last 50, Last 100...

THANKS FOR A GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!
  • The download doesn't split out what links were clicked though, so you can't really do anything with it.
  • Ben, I second this or +1 it, or respectfully request it, or vehemently demand it ;-) or whatever will work, please. Presently, when you have multiple offers in an email, e.g., one for something free versus one for something paid, you cannot tell who clicked through to get information on the product for purchase so you can follow up with them. Without minimizing the work involved in the process to make this happen, shouldn't this be fairly easy to rectify given that the data is (or should be) readily available in my MySQL database? While we're on the subject of the MySQL database, is it safe to assume that every standard report that MailChimp and Aweber provide can be replicated since they're all merely a function of compiling data based on the search or report parameters based on existing data in the DB? In other words, don't we already have all the data we're looking for and we just need the right query string to create the CSV and/or GUI to view it?
  • +1 for me too :)
  • Definitely +1 on this. And yes, Sendy rocks!
  • This has been implemented in the just released version 1.1.5 http://sendy.co/get-updated.

This discussion has been closed.