Skip to content

Re-send to unopens

edited January 2013 in Suggestions
Hello Sendy,

We used YMLP a lot and there is one feature that is really very good. i recommend Sendy to implement this feature in next update, It will be really helpful for lot of users.

# Cool Feature in YMLP #

Every time we send emails in our list, Opening rate is up-to 30%. So in YMLP there is option to copy users that has not opened your email in the last campian to new list with just a single click of button and then you can resend email again to the users, So that you email will get opened by almost all the users.

I hope you get my point and I personal suggest you to regsiter at YMLP and use this feature as this feature will make sendy very unique in itself.

If you need more detail about this feature, Do let me know.

Wishing you best of luck to whole Sendy team for making a good solution.

Thanks
Pankaj Agarwal
InkThemes.com

Comments

• Hello Sendy,

Have you checked this feature.

Thanks
    Pankaj Agarwal
  • Hi, thanks for your suggestion. Open rates depends on the user's email client - whether images have been turned on.

Some users leave it off as long as they can read the email, or for some other reason. As a result, opens cannot be tracked. If you send the same email to them again thinking they have not opened your email, they may be annoyed and may mark your email as spam.

Someone else have suggested the same thing to me, but my answer is the same. What are your thoughts on this?

By the way thanks for all the good wishes! :)
  • Hello Ben,

We have tried this feature numerous time with other system and it works perfect. I think you must implement it.

Suppose a company used to send 1 email per month/2 month and around 25-30% users open their email for the first time. Then company will always be disconnect with their users.

With one of our user group we tried this trick and it works perfect. So i think it will be a good option to implement it and make sendy unique.

I bet you users will love your product more that before.

Thanks
    Pankaj Agarwal
  • If this option was available was great. I can't push yet the buy button but i hope this feature will be available very soon

• Any update on this feature?

• BenBen
    edited January 2015

==== Update ====

You can now export 'recipients who did not open your email' in the report with one click from version 2.0 onwards.

This discussion has been closed.