Skip to content

Report of new daily subscribers

edited January 2013 in Suggestions

@Ben:
Is there a way to run a report that shows how many subscribers I am getting daily or something else I am missing that would make this information easily accessible?

This was always my beef with MailChimp. They made you run a report to get your new subscribers when Aweber had it by each list in realtime in your dashboard.

It's obviously a crucial metric to understand and obviously, the information is in the DB. How do we see it?

While I'm at it, what about a central report for daily unsubscribes? I realize they can be viewed per campaign but what about people who don't unsubscribe via a campaign?

Comments

• Hi Vincent,

I've put this up under suggestions. Will take note of this in future updates.

Thanks.

Ben

• Please forgive my ignorance here and this is truly an attempt to understand and not a slam but how does everybody else do it? In other words, subscribes/unsubscribes are unquestionably two of, if not the, most important metrics to help you gauge your marketing efforts and churn. I've never understood with MailChimp how these two metrics aren't front and center like they are with Aweber and the only answer I ever came up with is that Aweber is highly geared towards Internet marketers and MailChimp is geared towards transactional emails.

• You can look at your subscriber graph to see growth over time.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.