Skip to content

Ability to sort/export Subscribers based on Opens/Clicks

edited February 2013 in Suggestions

It would be great to have the ability to sort/export Subscribers based on Opens/Clicks with a time filter -- so that I can scrub my lists of subscribers who have not opened or clicked in the last 3 months, etc.

Comments

• I agree - this would be a really useful feature for us too.

• Any update on this @Ben? Would really like to scrub out thousands of subscribers who aren't even opening my emails. I just don't know who they are.

• Also in the mean time as this is something that may be added by Ben, is there a query I can run in mySQL that can show me the subscribers who have never clicked, let's say who subscribed more than 5 days ago?

• Does the last_campaign column in the subscriber table indicate a click? Meaning a NULL value means 0 clicks and if there is a last campaign number stated like 2834, that means there has been a click?

• Hi Eric,

Open tracking is not an accurate indicator whether the recipient opened and read the email. My partner, for instance, never bothers to turn images on (required to track opens) when she read emails in Gmail. What if a bunch of subscribers actually reads your emails on a regular basis but you went ahead to remove them thinking they've never opened your emails?

Hence, this may not be implemented in Sendy, sorry about that.

There's also no way to run a single mySQL query to get all subscribers who did not click any of your campaigns without writing a PHP script to do all the necessary to retrieve subscribers who did not click on one, multiple or all campaigns.

Does the last_campaign column in the subscriber table indicate a click?

No, last_campaign stores the id of the last campaign that was sent to them.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.