Skip to content

Redirection to blank page after installation

edited March 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I created my database and I uploaded all my files. I configured my credentials in config.php and defined my app_path. I entered all the information except AWS key in the installation page and I pressed the button "install". However, everything went wrong : the page refreshed and all the content in the form was lost. And 1 second later, I was redirected to the login page. Furthermore, this page wasn't even complete. This is the last 3 lines of code on the login page (I see the black header with my company name and a big button with a padlock) :

[div id="wrapper"]

[form class="well form-inline" method="post" action="http://******.com/emailing/sendy/includes/login/main.php"]

[h2][span class="icon icon-lock" style="margin: 7px 7px 0 0;"][/span]

Please note that now I’m not able to access to the installation page. It redirects me always to this broken login page.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi @etagrats,

Sendy is successfully installed.

I checked your installation and found that gettext module for PHP is not installed hence the login page broke. Please request your host to install gettext module for PHP.

Thanks.

Ben

• In the installation it wasn't specified that I needed this. Everything was green except one thing yellow (RewriteEngine). I'll check with gettext module. Thank you.

• Ok yes it's working now. Maybe in a future version you should check if this module is installed before redirecting to the login page ?

Thank you !

• Yes I will check for gettext module in future versions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.