Skip to content

Sample codes for subscribing to multiple lists

edited March 2013 in Using Sendy

Hi Ben

Thanks for sendy. We are now using it at almost 4 domains and quite happy with it, however I am yet to figure out as how to add users to multiple lists through form. Earlier I was using phplist and was managing it quite efficiently. Can you post some sample code / template through which our users can subscribe / unsubscribe to multiple mailing lists

Comments

• any luck

• Hi Shailesh,

Thanks, I'm glad you like Sendy so far.

The subscribe form HTML code cannot add users to multiple list. In order to do that, you'd need to use the API.

Hope you understand that I only provide support for any bugs with Sendy, even issues that aren't bug related as a courtesy. Writing scripts for my users would be a little too far fetched right now as I am loaded with support and product development.

If you're unable to code your own subscription forms that taps into Sendy's API, you may want to try odesk.com.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ben

• cant you provide as additional paid service? as getting Odesk will be another level of pain

• @deepblue :

I can provide it as a paid service. I have a dev who handles our Sendy integration and has incorporated it into every aspect of our business including custom coded popups, 3rd party integrations, custom paid members site with sales funnel, Bootstrap login and protected pages, etc. I've presently got him working on a custom form with Sendy/Stripe integration through Stripe's API. He's proficient in PHP, cURL, Ajax, Javascript, JQuery, Json, Bootstrap, Wordpress theming, Thesis, the list goes on and on. If you want to send me your requirements/RFP, I'll have him prepare an estimate for you.

• @deepblue,

PM @vincentpolisi as he can help. Vincent is someone I absolutely trust.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.