Skip to content

Count number of sends per brand

edited April 2013 in Suggestions

Is it possible to count the number of sends (campaigns, autoresponders, drips) sent per brand, per period of time (ie, per calendar month, per week, etc)?

I can probably hack this in going forwards, but is there a way to get this information historically?

Any pointers for when I come to add this code myself? I know PHP, but not at the level that Sendy is written!

Thanks.

Comments

• This is not available in Sendy's UI. You need to query the database by doing a COUNT query on recipients column in ares_emails and campaigns table.

Thanks.

Ben

• Thanks Ben.

I've done the count and I now know who sent what, and how many. However, running this kind of report going forward will get more complicated with time - especially with the autoresponders, since there's no campaign date. Presumably the "recipients" value will just increment forever.

We need to know how many emails each brand is sending out, but looking at the code it appears this is done in multiple scripts in a few locations.

Is there an easier method? Maybe some kind of "on send call function..." hook? I'm not keen on editing too many source files - it will make updating quite a headache.

The aim is to know how many emails a client has sent out per calendar month so we can invoice.

Any help you can give will be very gratefully received.

• Hi,

There's no native way to count the total number of emails sent per brand at this time. I'll put this up under the suggestions category and will consider it for future updates.

Thanks.

Ben

• edited March 2014

Hi Ben,

I'm almost happy with sendy, but missing this feature too.

The reason is that I tend to set pricing to 0.00 for some brands so these customers can send mail without paying each campaign individually. Then at a later time I bill them for a given period. Viewing their campaigns reports is a way to sum up the recipients per campaign to know the total amount. but unfortunately as there is no way to prevent deletion then the only way would be by having a simple report (only for admin account, not for brands) as suggested by scottfreeman .

Please, consider this feature... this would be greatly appreciated

kind regards

• I will certainly be working on this, thanks.

• Hello ,
    Any update on this ?
    A column with the sent date on campains table would be nice too.

kind regards

• Hello!
    Any news of this thread?

It would be interesting to know the number of shipments made by each brand. Because users can delete campaigns, the count in database is not reliable.

Another option is to be able to BLOCK so that users can delete campaigns.

thanks!