Skip to content

Default Newsletter in WYSIWYG editor-Similar to the Demo

edited October 2012 in Questions
Is it possible to edit the default WYSIWYG/HTML input box so a default template loads, similar to how the demo has the default newsletter pre-loaded? I realize that is done for demo purposes, but I would like to do that in my system so a default newsletter loads for all Brands. Can someone direct me which file to place the default HTML into?

Comments

• Hey,

Paste the HTML code of your newsletter into the HTML field when creating a campaign. Your newsletter will be displayed in the preview after you save.
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks Ben but my request is slightly different. I want to make it so whenever a user goes to create a new campaign the input page defaults to WYSIWYG and has a newsletter skeleton pre loaded. Similar to how the demo functions.

Where can I edit so it defaults to WYSIWYG and where can I input the newsletter skeleton base so it shows in the WYSIWYG box automatically?
    Thanks
  • Decided to just hard code in a templating system of my own, and then once you update the script will merge or decide which I like better.
  • Hey Frank,

What you see in the demo is hard-coded. We'd work make this available when working on the templating feature.

Good that you can make this work now for what you need.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.