Skip to content

Emails not arriving

edited April 2013 in Troubleshooting

I updated the sendy to the latest version. Except that no email arrives in mailboxes. All are sent but none arrives. What could have happened?

Comments

• Hi Fabiano,

Can you please send me these details so I can check:

• Sendy installation URL, email and password
    • FTP credentials
    • Hosting control panel account to check your error logs

Thanks.

Ben

• This information via email or here?

• Via PM. Thanks.

• Whats this PM? Im sory.

• It's short for 'Private Message'. You can email me if you wish, hello at sendy dot co.

• I send for you a menssage in your profile. Please verify it.

• I send your email with informations

• hello Ben. You have any position?

• Hi @Fabiano,

The details you sent me are incomplete, please send me all the requested credentials.

Thanks.

Ben

• Hi @Fabiano,

By the way, I just logged in to your Sendy installation and check.

I saw that you have a campaign sent 10 hours ago, it was sent to 10,097 recipients. There were 2 opens and 1 click. That means your emails are delivered, it's just that you have a low open and click rate.

I also sent a test campaign to myself and receive the email. Just that your email was marked as spam.

I have verified that there is nothing wrong with your Sendy installation, your emails were delivered. So there's no need to send me anymore credentials.

A couple of things to note:

1. Your bounces and complaints weren't setup, I highly recommend setting them up to prevent your SES account from getting suspended by Amazon
    2. You're sending to a huge amount of recipients, setting up a cron job for sending will be make sending faster and more reliable

Thanks.

Ben

• Ok Ben,

But my last send have a big high open. After I install last version sendy open emails my clients have low open. What happened?

• Hi @Fabiano,

I spent more time troubleshooting to see if this was a bug and realize that it is. There is a bug where sending without using a cron job fails as a result of a new security feature that was added in 1.1.6.

I've released 1.1.6.3 to fix this, please download the updated files at http://sendy.co/get-updated.

Sorry for the trouble.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.