Skip to content

Need to know about sending email loop

edited May 2013 in Questions

Dear Support

I need to know when i have email list over 10000 emails.When i sending all of email list.The sendy system will sending email to queue and follow send to amazon ses smtp server.

Question 1.If i need to stop sending because html text in email is invalid,How can i should? (in this case i rename table queue for stop to send amazon ses smtp server)

Question 2.The sendy system have time for sending email loop of 10000 emails for protect isp add to blacklist . (ext. when system send 50 emails and stop 1 min and send 50 emails again or the amazon ses have delay time already) ,I don't know about this case.

Comments

• BenBen
    edited May 2013

Hi @casnoboy,

I need to know when i have email list over 10000 emails.When i sending all of email list.The sendy system will sending email to queue and follow send to amazon ses smtp server.

Sendy will transfer your emails to Amazon, Amazon will in turn send out your emails. Is that what you are asking?

Question 1.If i need to stop sending because html text in email is invalid,How can i should?

You can't stop sending in the middle of send, so it's best to test and check your newsletter before sending (it's good practice).

Question 2.The sendy system have time for sending email loop of 10000 emails for protect isp add to blacklist . (ext. when system send 50 emails and stop 1 min and send 50 emails again or the amazon ses have delay time already)

Sendy transfers your emails in bulk and in parallel to Amazon SES as fast as your SES send rate allows. Sendy does not send, then stop etc, it'll continue transferring emails to SES until complete. Sendy does not send emails using your server, so there's no need to throttle sending to satisfy your host. If you're asking whether emails are throttled to your recipients to meet ISP requirements, Amazon handles that on their side once emails are transferred to them from Sendy.

Thanks.

Ben

• Thank you very much,Ben,I understood.The answer is clear.

This discussion has been closed.