Skip to content

Big List - Scheduled according to quota

edited May 2013 in Questions

Hi,

We are new to Sendy and I saw some questions regarding it but I am not sure if today it is possible to do it.
We work with a Big List and our quota today is of 50k/day. Is it possible to upload the big list and schedule it divided 50k/day?
Another possibility would be to send 50k, pause for 24hours and continue sending the next 50k, and so on.

Would you please help us?
Thanks in advance and congratulations for this great tool!
We will translate it to Brazilian portuguese soon. :)

BR,

Ed

Comments

• Welcome Ed,

No Sendy does not send one batch in 24 hours, then another. You need to request Extended Access from Amazon and let them know your business use case in order to have your quota increased http://aws.amazon.com/ses/extendedaccessrequest

If they know you are legitimate, they will increase your quota without a doubt. I had my quota increased multiple times before. I also know a number of users who have their quotas increased up to "5,000,000 per day".

Thanks.

Ben

• Hi Ben,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    We are trying to upgrade our quota.

So, you mean that meanwhile I will need to create multiple lists with 50k limit each and schedule it myself?
    Just for you to understand we have millions of subscribers.
    Please could you help me understand which would be the best practice in this scenario?

Thanks again!

BR,

Ed

• BenBen
    edited May 2013

Hi Ed,

If you have millions of subscribers and need to send to all of them at the same time, I suggest telling Amazon your business use case (by requesting for extended access), eg. why you need to do that, where does all these subscribers come from. Basically Amazon wants to know you did not buy these emails to have their reputation affected when you send to them.

If you don't need to send to these millions of subscribers at once, create multiple lists and send to them individually.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.