Skip to content

Google Tagging

edited December 2012 in Suggestions
Sendy seriously needs Automatic Google Tagging - so people can track with analytics! very very surprised this isn't present. The product is really un-usable without this, it's very impractical to tag each link manually...

Comments

• Sendy is a very young and promising $60 product. So I'm not that surprised that it does not have ALL Mailchimp features. Sure it's a nice suggestion, but I'm sure that a lot of users find Sendy very usable, even without auto Google tagging.
  • Whilst I can agree with you. To be honest by now sendy should support google tagging, certainly it needs to be a feature urgently. Put it to a vote and I'm sure pretty much everyone would want it, but everyone I'm sure needs it.
  • edited June 2013

Totaly agreed. Altough we have some analytics built in Sendy, there is nothing like Google Analytics.

Could anyone from Sendy Team tell me if you are planning to do this integration with GA and, if so when?

• Agreed!
    Google tagging = Better Product = More Happy Buyers = More Sales!

• This works: https://www.sendy.co/forum/discussion/1491/automatic-tagging-for-google-analytics
    But yes, it is surprising it's not included as a standard feature.