Skip to content

Repeating a campaign send

edited July 2013 in Suggestions

How can I setup a repeat campaign?

The schedule will allow me to send once but I'm looking to send the same campaign on a regular basis. The campaign in question is a gentle reminder that a certain event is happening the day after (a cardio tennis class) and I would like to send it every week without creating a new campaign or setting up a new scheduled send each time.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Hi @gawk,

You can duplicate the campaign. Then edit the contents for re-send.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

That is going to be my plan of action but it relies on me manually (read remembering) doing it each week. It would be great to be able to setup a scheduled send that will send every x (choose your time period).

I'm happy to have a crack at programming it myself if you point me in the right direction although I think there may be more to it than meets the eye?

• Hi @gawk,

I'm happy to have a crack at programming it myself if you point me in the right direction although I think there may be more to it than meets the eye?

It's definitely more than meets the eye.

You can schedule more than one email at once if you don't want to create a newsletter every week. Or you can set a task in your calendar to remind yourself to create a newsletter when it's due.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thought so, can I add it as a feature request?

• Sure, i've moved this to suggestions.

• Let me bring this idea back to the discussion as it would a huge addition to Sendy

• I second that also....really important feature. I'm sending daily notifications to users and they are always the same....one for each day of the week. And schedule is just to limiting now.

• We need this feature too. Where can I vote on it?

• I need this function too

• I could also use this!