Skip to content

Sendy programmer

edited November 2013 in Questions

Greetings Sendy community. New to the community and Sendy. That said, what an awesome program.

I have a question I am hoping I can get some help with.

I would like to find a programmer who is an expert with Sendy and is reasonably priced. I would like to do some custom work with the Sendy APIs.

If you are such a person or know somebody who is, please send me a message here in the forum or to my Sendy private inbox.

Thank you in advance for your help.

J.

Comments

• I too am looking for some customization of Sendy, so please contact me too if you are able to do so.

• edited November 2013

Me too I am looking for someone. Please contact me if you find someone.

Subject: Amazon SES + Sendy + PHP Expert needed

We have a daily deal site and we send a newsletter everyday to our 10,000 subscribers by EasySwift email using PHP from our server. We need to start sending emails using Sendy and Amazon SES. An experienced person who already worked with Sendy and Amazon SES knows exactly what's involved in this job:

1) Creating MySQL database for Sendy

2) Installing Sendy

3) Setting up Sendy and Amazon SES

4) Handling bounces (very important)

5) Coding using PHP to send emails. It must be integrated with our newsletter that's generated on the fly at the time of sending the email

6) etc..

Thanks,

• BenBen
    edited November 2013

Hi @kghattas,

If you need someone to install Sendy for you, email hello@sendy.co. Installation services is available at $79.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited November 2013

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your quick reply. I will email hello@sendy.co. I would like to know, will the installation include creating the required MySql table(s) too?

Best Regards,

Khodr

• @kghattas Yes of course.

This discussion has been closed.