Skip to content

HTML Template Creator

edited July 2014 in Using Sendy

We needed a template creating system as we had moved from a popular email marketing solution to Sendy which offered template creating. We've built "Templates for Sendy", a template creating plugin which you can download from the Github page https://github.com/bown/Templates-for-Sendy . Hope this helps somebody!

Comments

• Thanks - this one works, appreciate it!!

• Great idea, but doesn't seem to save for me, any reason why it might not? I create a new one, save it, but there are none listed

• edited July 2014

@snick Sounds like the template may not be saving to the database, have you imported the SQL file included in the project into your Sendy database?

• Hi PressLoft.

Had to register to the forums as I just wanted to say thank you.

I was wary about getting sendy, but your plugin made me buy it.

I have just installed it and I am now having a play.

Do you plan on making a proper web page for it at all as there is no reason this couldn't be sold on codecanyon etc.

Thanks

• One issue that has crossed my mind is....

What about when used as a white label service.

Clients should only be able to view the templates which either they create... or they are given?

It might also be suggestable that for those who do have clients, that the html view is turned off (this stops them screwing up the template (when in use), but more importantly prevents the client from removing any agreed content such as unsubscribe links, logos, etc).

• @lukegw We're delighted that our plugin has helped you! Currently, only our Github account hosts the code but will look into this depending on how the plugin develops - We'll be adding updates to Templates, so will take a look at your suggestions. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.