Skip to content

[SES] Sendy doesn't get that I have production access enabled

edited October 2014 in Troubleshooting

Hi,
when I installed sendy I did NOT have production access on AWS SES, after installing Sendy I requested and obtained it from Amazon in EU region (Ireland).

I double checked that in sendy's configuration there is the correct region, I double checked amazon credentials but I still see the message "You're currently in Amazon SES's "Sandbox mode"

How can I force sendy to re-check it?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Are you seeing You're currently in Amazon SES's "Sandbox mode in your Amazon SES console or Sendy?

In your Amazon SES console, check the top right of the screen, you need to change your region to 'Ireland' if you haven't.

In Sendy, check your settings. You need to make sure your Amazon SES region is set to 'Ireland'.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Sorry Ben for the delay, I see "You're currently in Amazon SES's "Sandbox mode"" in sendy, in sendy's settings I already selected "Ireland" and in amazon SES I see I have production access

How can I tell sendy that I have production access? It seems not able to identify that I have it enabled on amazon

Thank you

• Hi,

In your Amazon SES console (Ireland region), do you have a sending limit of 10,000 emails per day?

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben, I re-checked everything and now it's working, we enabled production access in the wrong zone on Amazon.

Thank you very much

This discussion has been closed.