Skip to content

Bug causes browser window to freeze when duplicating a campaign under IE 10

edited May 2013 in Troubleshooting

Hi,

A client has just reported an issue to me that when he tries to duplicate a campaign whilst using IE 10 it causes the screen to freeze.
I have just tested this myself and could replicate it.

Can anyone else replicate this?

Comments

• yes. it happens every time there is a popup window (like clicking on a user name)

• Yep I can confirm this too. It greys the screen but doesn't produce the modal window.
    Pressing escape removes the greying but none of the links are clickable until you refresh the page.

• I too am having this problem in version 1.1.7.6. I just purchased Sendy today ... how long does it usually take to get issues resolved? I see that this one has been around since at least May 18.

• I uploaded a video of this problem to YouTube here:

• This remains broken in Sendy v1.1.9.2 and IE 11

• This is still a problem. Modal window does not work with Internet Explorer. Is this being addressed?

• Hi,

I had this problem with Windows 8. I fixed it by going to tools->compatibility settings and adding the site. HTH

• This is still a bug, and a major one at that. The forgot password link also doesn't work in IE 11. While I loathe IE, some clients still use it.

I'm disappointed that this bug was found a year ago, still exists and there hasn't been a response.

• I have the same problem. Any fixes?

• No fixes. The author of Sendy seems to be fairly anti-Microsoft, so I doubt a fix is coming.

• This issue still exists.