Skip to content

Unsubscribe & web version give a blank page

edited July 2015 in Troubleshooting

I know that this issue was raised before and I already checked other posts related to this issue but nothing there helped me to solve the issue so this is why I'm posting this question

I sent my first campaign and everything was fine but I have 3 issues

1. unsubscribe link: when I click on it I got empty page and the email was not removed from the list. This is the link I got when I click on unsubscribe http://digitalworx.co/mailworx/unsubscribe/Qeq9HTLfTEeEOuW0MLHDPvGHvoXzHihzQykQ54lQfIM/k744vehKkUFKwTjPFc09IQ/NFxHwtgcznFn62jkMp6X7w
  2. web version: when I click on the link (from test message) it give white page as well and this is why I removed the link from the email
  3. after the campaign was sent, I can see bounced emails and 2 reported as spam but zero opened the message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sam

Comments

• Hi,

1. Is this the first time this happened?
    2. Did you delete your campaign?
    3. Check your server's error_log to see what the related error is?

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited July 2015

Is this the first time this happened?

Yes this is my first campaign

Did you delete your campaign?

No, I still have the campaign in the campaigns list and in the reports

Check your server's error_log to see what the related error is?

These are the errors in the log:

[24-Jun-2015 15:41:50 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/includes/header.php:11) in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/includes/functions.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 3
     [24-Jun-2015 15:59:08 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/reports.php on line 80
     [24-Jun-2015 15:59:47 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/report.php on line 68
     [24-Jun-2015 15:59:47 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/report.php on line 69
     [24-Jun-2015 15:59:47 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/report.php on line 74
     [24-Jun-2015 15:59:47 Australia/Adelaide] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/digithfq/public_html/mailworx/report.php on line 75

• edited July 2015

I created another list of 3 emails, all of them are mine and I received the emails but still zero opened in the report.

I also added a link in the image in the email to my website and when I clicked on it, i got empty page with this link
    http://digitalworx.co/mailworx/l/gEhs89KRNQ4LuSIE3T2qDw/k744vehKkUFKwTjPFc09IQ/Ui0VGi2a1UmFGw892HHmCoeQ

I created the email in the html editor, just image and text.

Thanks for your help

• If you previously made any modifications to Sendy's .htaccess file, please undo any modifications.

Then add the line RewriteBase /mailworx after the line RewriteEngine On in Sendy's .htaccess file.

Hope this works.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited July 2015

Thanks Ben, it's working fine now.

This discussion has been closed.