Skip to content

Amazon Quota

edited November 2012 in Questions
We are installed Sendy to our server. I write my Amazon Key and Secret Key but my quota still showing 0. Do I need DKIM activation?

Comments

• No you don't need DKIM activation.

Are you on Linux or Windows?

Can you please let me know what's in your error log?
  • On Windows. How can I find error logs?
  • I installed on IIS. Imported Rewrite rules from PHP Manager. Everything works but my quota still 0 of 0.
  • Try adding these lines to /includes/config.php
    curl_setopt($cr, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
    curl_setopt($cr, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
  • I added but still showing 0 quota
  • Sendy wasn't tested on IIS nor Windows (our site says a Unix like server is required).

I'm not sure what the issue is especially if there are no error logs to check. You may want to switch to a Linux box to run Sendy.
  • I need to run on IIS. Why didn't you add an information about not tested on IIS? I need to use this today. I can't send newsletter for 3 days. Please fix my problem.
  • Can you fix my problem?
  • We have specified that you need a Unix like server, eg. Linux, running Apache.

Taken directly from our website:

You need PHP & mySQL support on a Unix like server, eg. Linux, running Apache.

I have completely no clue what the issue is if I can't see your error logs. Please consult your host on where to retrieve the error log from your server.
  • I had a similar problem, and the solution was just to fix Amazon settings:

http://sendy.co/discussion/130/problem-sending-first-emails#Item_6
  • @poliuk I did but still showing 0
  • As your issue is now resolved from another thread, by syncing your server clock with NTP, we'll now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.