Skip to content

Can't find Sendy API key

edited June 2016 in Using Sendy

Hi, I need a little help with Sendy API. I need to push subscriber from my campaign system to a list in sendy. The system request send API KEY and url. But I have looked everywhere in my sendy account but can't find such key in sendy. The system say's it's located (Under Settings > Your API key) but can't find such option either. I would be grateful if any of you here could assist me. Many thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

Firstly, you need to login to Sendy as the 'Main user', not 'Brand user'. Then go to 'Settings'. You'll see your API key on the right.

Your Sendy 'main user' is the email/password you set when you first installed Sendy. If you want to check what's the login email address for the main user, login to Sendy's MySQL database via phpmyadmin. The email address under 'username' column in the first row of 'login' table is your Sendy's "Main user" login email address.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thanks Ben,
    Got is but password reset request doesn't seems to work. I take it as I can change the password from there. Many thanks for your support.

• edited June 2016

Hi Ben. All done now so ignore my previous email. I forgot to verify it via my Amazon SES console. Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.