Skip to content

Keeps getting redirected back to login page

edited December 2016 in Troubleshooting

Hi Ben, This is a little complicated. I can log in ok. I am using an app from Joe Workman. I found you thru him. He is a Sendy user. When I put my Sendy URL and list ID into his app, enter a test subscriber, nothing gets added to the list. When he tries to log in to my sendy installation, the login page keeps repeating. I don't think the problem of adding subscriber is a Sendy problem as I can connect and add to that list with Sumome. But I need to get him logged in. I already tried a few fixes I found on forum, but they did not work. For Sumome to work I had to ad a slash at end of URL.

Comments

• BenBen
    edited December 2016

Hi,

When he tries to log in to my sendy installation, the login page keeps repeating.

Please see → https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#login-page-reloads-without-error-message

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited December 2016

Hi Ben

I copied that and sent to him before I contacted you. I also read all forum posts I could find on subject. I always do that before contacting you. Don't want to bother you unless I have to. And he is a Sendy user and developer.

I got Sumome to work by placing a / at end of url after sendy. That does not work here.

Any other suggestions?

Best Regards
    Barry

• Hi,

Are you able to login to Sendy? If so, then there's no reason he can't login to your Sendy installation though. Send me your login information and I'll try from here.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited December 2016

I can log in no problem as I said before, and he is way up the tech scale from me.
    My log in id ****@*********** and PW *************

• BenBen
    edited December 2016

I found the issue. Your login email address is Barryg@********** and not barryg@**********. Note the 'case' of your email address. Login emails and passwords are case sensitive. Barryg@********** and barryg@********** are not the same. I was able to login to your Sendy installation with the email address Barryg@**********.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thanks, My log in is on auto. I missed the cap which I must have put in by mistake when I set up cause its my name

This discussion has been closed.