Skip to content

Save & Next Starts Upload

edited December 2016 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

When I am creating a new email I do so in the WYSIWYG mode. This works quite well.

However, when I go ahead and click the "Save & Next" button I get to wait while my page runs through a browser "Upload" (uploading...) appears in the lower left-hand corner of the browser. Note, there are no images in the editor, just straight text. Once the "upload" finishes the page goes ahead and redirects to the "Preview" screen. If I return to edit, make a change and click the "Save & Next" button again I, again, get the strange "upload" behavior.

When I go ahead and send a test email I've also noticed that I am getting strange behavior in the resulting email. Instead of displaying the email there is an "HTML" attachment and (in Google Inbox) a button to "view full email." I'm not sure if this is related or not, but it seemed to coincide with when I noticed this "upload" behavior.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Here is a screenshot of the "uploading" behavior - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22233135/uploading-sendy.jpg
Here is a screenshot of the email - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22233135/uploading-sendy-email.jpg

Comments

• Hi,

One of your browser extension may be inserting code into the editor when you were composing your email.

1. Disable all extensions in your browser as one of your browser extension is inserting redundant code into the WYSIWYG editor when you’re creating or editing a campaign
    2. Or use a browser that have no extensions installed
    3. Then create and save your campaign again

If this weird behavior does not happen anymore, then you’d need to track down this browser extension that inserts code into the WYSIWYG editor when you were creating/editing your campaign and disable it.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Thanks Ben... you totally nailed it...

Looks like "Grammarly for Chrome" was the offender in this case.

Thanks for the help!

This discussion has been closed.