Skip to content

Display list autoresponders in order of send out

edited August 2013 in Suggestions

ive just noticed that list auto responders, based on dates display in the order in which you add them.

i know this is because the db auto selects them by id.

i just added a responder to send after 2 days, but i already have responders set for 7 days.

now the 2 day responder still shows after the 7 day one because i added it after the first one.

its a simple fix and would make it much easier and less confusing if it ordered them by date from, and not by id.

Comments

• Just installed Sendy and this is the first thing I needed to modify for myself. Here's what I did...

Edit autoresponders-emails.php and change this line:

$q = 'SELECT * FROM ares_emails WHERE ares_id = '.mysqli_real_escape_string($mysqli, $_GET['a']);

to this:

$q = 'SELECT *, CONVERT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTR(time_condition, 2), " ", 1),UNSIGNED INTEGER) AS delay FROM ares_emails WHERE ares_id = '.mysqli_real_escape_string($mysqli, $_GET['a'].' ORDER BY delay ASC');

The limitation here is that this orders by the integer only; it does not take into account what type of delay it is (day/month/etc). But that is sufficient for what I need, and better, in my opinion, than ordering by ID.

• Is this option implemented in the new version or we have to modify ?

• Any news on this feature?

• Would love to see this feature implemented!

• Yep. Please add this :)

• +1 for this feature too

• Definitely need this feature. Ordering by the ID is just silly.

• I would really appreciate this feature as well, +1

• +1 for me also.