Skip to content

Moved to a different domain, everything works except links in emails break and it shows 0 opens

edited April 2017 in Troubleshooting

I'd used Sendy once on one writer's domain, and realized that I needed to use it on an umbrella domain for a few writers under one imprint (I didn't consider that the domain was going to show in every interaction with Sendy when I installed it.) So I moved the domain, changed the config file, installed it on the new one, reset the cron job, and sent the campaign to a test email.

I clicked all the links when that email arrived. I always do that before sending a campaign, and they were perfect. When I sent the actual campaign to subscribers, all of the links turned out like this and go nowhere:

http://mydomain.com/sendy/l/uOEKdvzouT1hQcH3XhexAQ/oqkwkPLZF9LYy88v0HvFbg/KRuqORNIm4BUmd8929UhaFQA

This is disastrous. Is this something I missed when changing the domain? I've searched the forum, but the only thing I found was to check if the htaccess file was uploaded, and it was, and something about Ubuntu/Apache. I use Hostgator, so I don't think the Ubuntu problem would be it.

Please help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.