Skip to content

Autoresponders stopped sending while regular campaigns are still sending

edited May 2017 in Troubleshooting

Hi,

My autoresponders (dripcampaigns) aren’t sending any emails any more since the past 3 or 4 days. I was still on version 2.1.0.1 of Sendy and just updated to sendy to 2.1.0.2 to try to fix this. But still it doesn’t work. I added several new test users to the autoresponders to see if it may start working again, but it still isn't working.

I just sent a test email of a regular campaign newsletter from the same email address as the autoresponder emails are sent from and these test emails were sent successfully. So it’s only the autoresponder dripcampaign which has stopped sending emails.

I'm sending emails using Amazon SES.

How can this be fixed?
thanks

Comments

• BenBen
    edited May 2017

Hi,

If nothing has changed, Autoresponder will not stop working all of a sudden.

Please ensure your cron job for autoresponders.php is still there and is set to run every 1 minute (not anything more)

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited May 2017

Hi Ben,

Thanks, I just found out the other autoresponders are actually also not running. The autoresponders.php cron was set to run once every 15 minutes and I changed it to run every minute. I don't know how it got set to */15.

I'm going to test it again now.

Thanks
    Ed

• edited May 2017

HI Ben,

Thanks for the excellent advice, now the autoresponders are working again.

Kind regards,
    Ed

This discussion has been closed.